Dallasites share the love for their city in many forms, sports, arts, entertainment, and upholding traditions. And these are just a few of the places where you can truly feel the love and pride of Dallas. -Sandra Rodriguez
- Downtown Dallas: (Taken By: K-Dogg817) bounded on the east by I-345 (although known and signed as the northern terminus of I-45 and the southern terminus of US 75 (Central Expressway), on the west by I-35E, on the south by I-30, and on the north bySpur 366 (Woodall Rodgers Freeway).
- Oak Cliff (Jefferson Blvd.) (via Dallas Observer) near 413 West Jefferson Boulevard Dallas, TX 75208
- Deep Ellum (done by: FranksArt) 509 North Good Latimer Expressway, Dallas, Texas, United States
- Bishop Arts District (Taken by: Christy Robbins) Bishop+Davis Intersection, ( by 380 West 7th Street Dallas, TX 75208)
- Lower Greenville (Taken by:Beyond the Bubble staff ) near 1928 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX
- West End Historic District (Taken by: DallasCaper) generally north of Commerce, east of I-35E, west of Lamar and south of Woodall Rodgers Freeway.
- The State Fair Of Texas (Taken by:Silent Z) 3921 Martin Luther King Jr Bl, Dallas, TX